THE EMOTIONAL-FINANCIAL FITNESS SERIES
YOUR FINANCIAL WELL-BEING CAN IMPROVE!
“Cultivating financial prosperity through psychological awareness”
Presented by Natalie R. Gidney-Cole, LCSW, certified financial social worker
- Do you ever feel as if having more money would solve your troubles?
- Are you experiencing life transitions that are impacting your finances (job loss, illness, divorce)?
- Are you motivated to improve your “money mental health?”
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, this group is for you:
During this three part series group participants will:
- Examine your historical relationship with money
- Understand the process of change & commit to it
- Develop a plan for meeting YOUR goals
This therapy group is a great opportunity to receive support, learn coping skills, and change your financial behaviors. It is also economical: you pay $55 per session or a discounted rate of $50 per session when you pay for all 3 by the first session.
For additional information or to preserve your space, please contact the Armstrong Center for Hope at (919) 418-1718. We are located at The Highgate Centre at 5315 Highgate Dr., Suite 102, Durham, NC 27713. You can learn more about our staff and services atwww.armstrongcfh.com.